Quote Originally Posted by daniellyall View Post
It looks nice a clean
I have to say I was amazed how well this was packed and crated. Down to the nylon washers on the bolts holding the machine down to protect the paint. I've seen and read some horror stories from other more well-known vendors and their machines with filings and swarf everywhere, rough-fitted or machined parts, rust, chipped and cracked paint. As clean as the pics were in the pre-shipped state, is exactly how I received everything. The sheet metal work is excellent as well and fits like a glove. Everything installed makes sense with no superfluous parts, edges.... every part does what it needs to do yet still looks clean. The castings are pretty beefy - I looked at a similar sized mill at the local Harbor Freight and this one is easily heavier, with the column having about twice the depth of the Harbor Freight mill. The stainless steel covers are nice thick gage, and the Gore-Tex like material for the way covers look heavy-duty. Even my extra parts were packed with care and neatly.

I quickly unpackaged the lm rails and blocks I ordered and they look pretty good especially considering the price. I didn't get a high-end solution because after all this will be for a 3D printer. Nonetheless, very good quality.