588,284 active members*
4,496 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 281 of 422 181231271279280281282283291331381
Results 5,601 to 5,620 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

hello guys

Im Grant , Traditional Trained Toolmaker, and after 14 years ive decided its time to buy a few CNC's , cant find anything i require so building my own

im converting a new seig lathe into a 5 axis machine of my own design , with a bt30 , 15000rpm spindle head , tool changer and a few other fancy things i require. ill be starting a build thread and welcome any ideas and knowledge you have to offer, also being a toolmaker with 0 cnc experience i know a hell of a lot of tips and tricks, don't hesitate to ask questions or PM me

cheers

Good day members

My name is Ralph - i'm a 2nd generation Gunmaker at our family business where we handcraft ( as well as cnc machine :-) ) bespoke rifles and firearms for the past 30 years. Hope to make a contribution.

Regards

Ralph

Good day, I'm the Plague Doctor (an Evil one at that, apparently ) I just tinker with anything and everything. my current/main big project is my quinpy glove. (a virtual reality glove) but to build a better prototype I need a milling machine, so I built myself a cnc. I understand the theory's behind it all, but I have pretty much 0 experience with cnc directly, hence why I am here
    I hope to add valuable information to this forum, as well as get a lot of information out of it

I export cnc machines, VMV, CNC Lathes, turret punch, no matter the year.

I export the machines to Peru. I don't deal with programs.

Hello,

I'm french, i work in a boiler making factory and i love metal!!
    Hope to find and share some interesting stuff and talk about that!!
    Cya, Niko

Hello Everyone!

I'm Jeremy, owner of Southern Octane Garage in Suwanee ga/ New division focused more on general metal fab/plasma cutting as ATL Metalworks. Hope to learn some good insight on cnc plasma cutting here as this is a totally new venture for me. I've done primarily sheet metal shaping/building custom car panels and was ready to expand my capabilities and recently purchased a 5x10 Trucut CNC table and a powermax105 plasma machine.

Hello,

My name is Sean and I am a Maker working for Excellent Insights LLC (Home). I enjoy making the tools others can use especially small businesses focused on machining. I hope to gain many insights about this communities needs.

My Name is Mahmoud from Kenya and a CNC hobbyist, looking forward to interact with colleagues in here.

Hi all,

I'm Ben, a physics undergrad with some mechanical and electrical engineering background, and I've recently become a little obsessed with the idea of building my own CNC, especially one for routing PCBs. However, it would also ideally be able to machine small plastic components, e.g. out of Delrin.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rob. Electrical contractor by trade. Ive got a shop in the Seattle area. Ive always been a builder. CNC/3D printing of functional mechanical assemblies with integrated pcb's is where im headed. Consolidation/reduction of parts & manufacturing costs. Im tired of building things for money. So im going to build a machine that builds things for money.

Hey all,

My name is Jon and I work for That's Great News LLC. We primarily make decorative and commemorative plaques for places like restaurants, lawyers' offices, doctors' offices, ect. I operate and program our MultiCam 3000 Series Router.
    I am planning on using our machine at work to cut myself out parts for a home-based cnc router and maybe start a sign shop on the side. Looking forward to talking with all the people on this forum. I lurked for awhile and just read and today I decided to sign up.

Hello guys,

I am Keith, I have a shop in Bend, Oregon. We build Robotic equipment for the Semiconductor industry. We have custom built CNC grinders for building Gibs and slides for our small positioners.

Hello,

I work for an Autodesk Reseller. We sell CAM software that is affordable and is integrated with SolidWorks and Inventor.

Danielle

Managing Director of NALTIC Industrials, LLC Among other things, we sell/support the Tech Cool 35052 Coolant, the exact same product being used exclusively at Boeing, all locations.

Hello fine persons,
    My name is Ivan. I am a woodworker who has become obsessed with building my own super fantastic, ultra strong, amazingly accurate, and stupidly affordable CNC router. I NEED YOUR HELP!
    Talk amongst yourselves until I have questions, thanks.

Hello friends,

I'm Abdusalam, Managing director of a furniture manufacturing company. We make almost every kind of furniture and our focus is on products produced by CNC machine (We use Biesse Rover A 5 Axis). Hope I can be of help and also benefit of your experience.

I'm Jerry, worked as a machinist (conventional & CNC) and as a mechanical design engineer using mostly ProE and Autocad. Physical issues forced an early retirement but I am slowly working on a hobby shop. I have a few machine tools in various states of restoration.

Hi, I'm Andrew and totally new to the CNC world. Starting up with the first VMC running on the Fanic oi-mate MD. Already need some help but will be posting in the Fanuc part

Hi everyone,
    My name is Aurelian and I am 3D Designer. I am new in CNC machines construction, but I am hardly interested to make one. Looking forward to interact with everyone here.

Page 281 of 422 181231271279280281282283291331381