587,228 active members*
3,816 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 289 of 422 189239279287288289290291299339389
Results 5,761 to 5,780 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello, I'm David From Springtown, Tx. I'm an avid wood worker and have just recently become interested in building my own CNC router, so that is why I'm here, to learn all I can.

Hi Everyone,

I've been doing work on a CNC knee mill and a CNC router table for about 5 years. Right now I'm looking for another router table and building some more CNC toys as well.

Nick

Hello, 25+ years machining in the medical device industry, also did a few years as a gage designer. In search of knowledge .

Hi I am Joe

I am excited to just be able to make my ideas come to life. This seems like a great place to be if I get stuck trying to do something and vice versa. I feel very blessed to have a 2x4 cnc machine. I has more difficult to get going than I thought in the beginning. I just finally got everything plumb and excited to mill my first part. I am still waiting for my last parts from Nate at Fine Line Automation. It has almost been a month and little communication. His product is really good but without these last parts I am up river without a paddle. I am a bit frustrated and am starting to have buyers regret. How do you get him on the ball and send you your orders. I am completely stumped.

Hi all,

10 years sign making experience. Finally have the requirement to delve into the CNC branch of things.
    Ready to learn and share.

Hi im Nick I am from Van Buren AR and i am a CNC Programmer and Operator

Hello!

I've got a positive attitude, and the IQ of a seven year old. I'm here to work on my attitude.

Coreman/Jim Reith
    owner RA Cores
    Model Airplane kit manufacturer

I am trying to upgrade my laser from a broken MPC03 interface to an MPC6525 interface and not all the wires/signals transfer directly. Google led me to the forums

From MI work with a CNC repair company. We travel all over and do machine repair, relocation, inspection, relocation, and anything else we get called for. Spindle removal, draw bar testing, anything and everything, Lockout tag out procedures. PM programs and much much more..

Here to try and help in any way I can and maybe get a few answers when needed along the way

Hey All, build my own small cnc-router and would like to have a good source for informations.
    Best Regards, Jan

New user here - Started a business called the Community Tool Chest. We're a community woodshop, in Las Vegas. We started off with all the traditional woodworking stuff, and recently purchased a 4' x 8' cnc router. I'm hoping to partly have it available for members to use, or for other businesses to use, but also to batch out parts for some of my own projects. Have a lot to learn though, and am hoping these forums will help out...

Hi All,

Pseudo here, having a bit of spare time on my hands I've decided to get into CNC'ing. The plan is to start small, make a CNC sketcher and then hopefully after that work on CNC plasma for fun. I've got a bit of coding behind me, am relatively young and computer literate. Just gonna need a few mentors to point me in the right direction.

Hello! My name is Tyler and I've come across this forum many times while troubleshooting problems and am never disappointed. Fun fact: my grandfather started ATS workholding out of Southern California (if any of you are familiar) and I now work with him in a small job shop.

Hi I have cnc wood carving machine 6040 in that spindal is not rotating
    even when we try to switch on the spindal some click sound is coming but it is not roating.

kindly help us

Hello!

Im looking for a suplier of laser cutting machines in sweden, Im located in stockholm.
    I m looking for a machine with 900x600 cm cutting area o little more.

Regards.

HI, I am a relatively new Engineer / Designer in a company that provides primarily wood acoustical and wood wall and ceiling treatments to our customers. I have absolutely 0 background experience with waterjet use and I came across a project that would be best done with waterjet or laserjet milling. Project or no I find the application of waterjet milling fascinating and want to add some of this knowledge to my construction background. Thanks in advance for humoring my greenhorn questions.

Hello everybody!

Hope you're all doing well. I'm an amateur CAD user, Engineering Hobbyist and generally do things of interest or Scientific inquiry.
    I'm here to gather information about CNC Routers so that I can build my own and use it for some bomb ass dank Engineering projects.

Happy wishes!

Hi, I am Bojan and I hope this big community will help me know more about Siemens 840D.

Cool Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi, I am Kurbla. I am from Croatia. I know something about cnc machines, and i hope to find some new things.

Hi EveryOne,
    I am also new engineer.And started my favorite work that is CNC

Page 289 of 422 189239279287288289290291299339389