I am using Fusion 360 on a Mac, am relatively new to both F360 & My 1100, as I have only had my mill for about 2 months. Have been fairly successful so far - have produced several parts & been pleased with the results.
For my F360 Post Processor, I have used both the generic Tormach Post Processor (which is really made for Mach), as well as the PathPilot version downloaded from the Tormach site. Both seem to work about the same.
The PathPilot version is named "beta - v .4", which concerns me a bit, but as I said, it seems to work OK.
The problem that I am having is with a part that has 2 different CAM setups, and requires 2 different Workpiece Coordinate Systems (WCS). In the Post Process Setup, I set the WCS offset to "1" (default is "0"). From this I expected the G-code generated by the Post Processor to set the 2nd program to G55, rather than G54. Instead it sets G54. To overcome this, I have had to edit the G-code file & change the WCS references from G54 to G55. Besides being a pain, if I forget to do this it would cause big problems when I run the part.
So...
1- Is there a newer version of the F360 Post Processor for Tormach?
2- am I doing something wrong WRT the alternate WCS setup?
3- if this is a bug in the Post Processor, whose responsibility (Tormach or Autodesk) is it to fix it?
Thanks!
Gerry Kmack
Pagosa Springs CO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk