587,224 active members*
3,491 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 322 of 422 222272312320321322323324332372
Results 6,421 to 6,440 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello everyone,

I joined the community as part of a project given to myself by my employer, but the more I read about CNC routers the more I'm intrigued personally. I'm here to gather information on the many uses of a CNC router, and how some of those uses can be used in the roofing and metal fabrication business. I'm also trying to ascertain whether there are some opportunities in the market to branch out and create a new sister company. I hope to get to know many of you, and maybe one day I'll be knowledgeable enough to chime in with some helpful information.

Hello, I joined CNCZONA because I started a new carreer as a manufacturing/production engineer and I am helping for the set up and getting CNCs runing properly. However, ive come up with a lot of trouble trying to get 2 of our CNCs working.

New guy, former manual production machinist. Looking for information on building a pretty precise 4 axis CNC bench top mill.

Hello everyone, I'm Italian, I made a robot and now I'm here because I'm looking for a controlle 7/8 axes.
    Andrew

Hey there

I'm building a pair of speakers with help from the guys at diyaudio.com. Figured it was time I come here and learn a thing or two about CNC. I've got access to an AXYZ 4008 on campus. After the speakers I'll keep building more stuff. Hopefully I'll eventually build my own CNC.

I've noticed that this site is huge. Can anyone guide me to where I should go for building box in a box style speaker cabinets out of Baltic birch?

Thanks
    Shawn

Hello,
    I am from Bulgaria.I work for a plastics company and am responsible for mold design and production.

Hi All,
    I recently purchased a 2007 Fadal 4020HT and are looking for a Post Processor for Gibbscam
    Cheers, Dale

Greetings to All,
    I'm a retired old fart living in Stellenbosch, South Africa who dabbles a bit in woodworking. I've been curious about CNC routing for quite some time now so took the plunge and ordered a driver board, stepper motors and building plans from HobbyCNC to build my own machine. I hope to learn a lot from the knowledgeable folk on this forum.
    Adrian

I'm Aaron from California. Been lurkin here for a while and decided to finally show my face. I love all things CNC and I'm hoping to build a network and maybe create some awesome opportunities along the way.

Hello ALL,
    Recently retired and had my retirement toy go down for a switch, Smithy 120XL, looked here and found a few items that might help.

Best,
    Bill

Hey all, just started getting into CNC. Looking to pick up some pointers on G-Code. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AlHacker View Post
    Hey all, just started getting into CNC. Looking to pick up some pointers on G-Code. Thanks.
    If you're looking for some basic pointers and info, cnccookbook.com is a great place to start. It's definitely helped me over the years http://www.cnccookbook.com/CCCNCGCodeCourse.htm

Hi I'm Peter from Canada. I have recently added a CNC to my workshop to add a new tool for my precision woodworking. I look forward to learning from everyone here and happy to add a new hobby to keep me busy : )

Hi Im Trevor from St Ives England and I am building 5" loco and hope one day to convert my X2 to cnc so have been reading and viewing a lot of web sites to this end.

hy, i am johnny, nice to meet you all

Hello. I just want to repair old AMADA NC9 and want to try some info as wire diagram or something else on this CNC

Hello everybody!

I'm new here, micro mechanics hobbist that want to learn more then just making small things with manual work and out sourced parts
    There is a lot of knowledge and experience on these forums, hope to learn a lot - and sometime give some advice too.

Hi
    This is Payam from Iran
    Im interested in wood inustry, I try to build my first CNC Router.

Thank you

Hi Guys
    I have Fanuc DC servo driver and looking for its schematic , also would like to know if the Tacho supposed to be connected to the driver or not ?
    thanks

Hi all
    This is zaatar from morocco. I'm interested in all type of cnc routers. These days i'm trying to collect information that will help me choose a plasma and a 500 w fiber laser machines. I'm starting a new business in the metal cut services. I spent a lot of time during the last two years learning how to use corel draw, artcam, 3d studio and other tools.

Page 322 of 422 222272312320321322323324332372