587,936 active members*
5,324 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > International / Regional Forums > European Club House > The Energy HOLY GRAIL has been Discovered! (I hope...wow!)

Hybrid View

While in college taking a course in business ethics, I was warned about ANYBODY who had stuff tested by un-named experts at un-named universities with unspecified results.

Yet on the very first page of the posted website for this ruse (IMO) we find the following claim:

"Our technology has been independently validated by engineers and scientists - always off the record, always proven to work."

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like one, it is hardly a swan...

BTW, I do seem to recall the nuclear power industry making the same claims about the "clean electric power" that they would create that would be so cheap that you could take the meters off the sides of houses. I still have my meter, do you???

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me....

BTW, there is a member selling some converted swamp land as beach front property elsewhere's on the site. He's assured us that the pumps will be there the second Tuesday of next week to make this a reality.

I'd be inclined to make sure your spam filters and virus filters are REALLY updated if you chose to sign up for this.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Cams
    BTW, I do seem to recall the nuclear power industry making the same claims about the "clean electric power" that they would create that would be so cheap that you could take the meters off the sides of houses. I still have my meter, do you???
    Well, to be fair, nuclear power gives off less radiactive spillage than a coal plant (the coal contains some radioactive elements that pass through unburnt). The nuclear waste is minimal compared to the energy output. It really IS an excellent solution to our energy needs but tree huggers are always up in arms about it and the NIMBY syndrome has limited adoption. If people would give it a chance we'd all be better off and power prices WOULD drop. Unfortunately it has a large aura of politics around it. I don't forsee any time where the meters won't be on the houses. Even if fusion from sea water is perfected we'll still see companies trying to make a profit on it.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Cams

I still have mine, but it runs backwards during the day...

I think we're a long ways off from free energy. We will get much more efficient at it long before we are able to produce it for 'free'.

Also, if by 'free' you mean completely free, it will never happen. You'll have to pay to build what ever method is used, hence it can never be 'free'.

The closest thing we've got right now, IMNSHO, is solar, geothermal and wind. Once the initial investment is made for the equipment, everything after that is free.
    Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)