Hi Tom,

We've decided to use both the KAnalog board and KFlop board due to some of our I/O requirements - we need a few ADC's and 6 motors with Encoder <-> Step/Dir. 4 of those motors are controlled with the H2N/H3N Servo Drivers. The other two motors are type-23 and will be controlled by the KStep. We're attaching encoders to them so they form a feedback for precision.

Here's an overview of the circuit:

Attachment 321146

I think I'm running into an issue with this configuration though: since my encoder inputs are coming into the KAnalog board, only those on JP1 are being passed back to the KFlop! The encoder signals on J2 of the KAnalog should be going to the KFlop via the KAnalog JP9 -> KFlop JP5 link, but this connector is hogged by the KFlop/KStep output stepping data.

Where should the A/B 4 & 5 encoder lines go in this scenario? There seems to be a lot of I/O, but very few configurations available in the firmware. I'm forced to use "mux=1" to get the stepping signals off of the KFlop JP7 onto the JP4/6 connectors due to the use of the KAnalog board.

Is there any wiring examples on the Dynomotion site that would point me in the right directions/

Thanks in advance, Tom.

Cheers, Kev