Having problems with my Y axis drive board. I'm getting a alarm 104 following error too large. Been trouble shooting to figure out the problem. Ruled out that its not the Servo Motor or cable when i swap the wires from the Y Drive to the X Drive. Was able to home the Y axis after doing that. Then I thought i could use the A axis drive card but when i connect the wires i get an over current alarm so that board might be bad also or not set up to drive the X,Y,or Z thought i read somewhere if its a Rev D you could. Then i checked the 10A Ceramic fuse on top of the drive board with the multi meter on the Y axis board and the top one was blown. So i swapped one from the A drive board and it blew as soon as i tried to home the Y axis.

Any suggestions what to check for next or is the board bad. Reading on forums sounds like its rare for these to go but the Z axis looks newer and has been changed to Rev F instead of Rev D on the X, Y, and A.

So i bought a new used Drive Board Rev F X,Y,Z only. Went to fire it up and now i got a X axis over current alarm. Checked all the ceramic fuses on the drive cards and they were good. Checked the 1/2 Amp fuses on the drive power supply board and the bottom one was blown. So no one in town had any 1/2 amp fuses so i put 1 amp in just to see if it would work. Had my son hit the power on while i was in back watching to see if the other 1/2 amp or 1 amp would blow and the 1/2 amp fuse started to glow then it went. So put the other 1 amp in place of the 1/2 amp in I know i shouldnt do that but wanted to see if the machine would work and it did. I was able to power it up with no alarms and homed the machine. Fired the spindle up to let it warm up 10-15 min went by and both the 1 amp fuses blew and it smelt a little hot inside the cabinet. So i found some 1/2 amp fuses and disconnected the new/used Y drive thought maybe that had a short going back to the power supply board but both fuses blew as soon as i turn the machine on and now have a X axis over current alarm. Next step i disconnected all the wires from all the drive boards so if there was a short from any of them i would go back installing wires one at a time to each drive. But the fuses blew anyways. So now Im stuck at where to go next. Any help would be great.