588,493 active members*
4,451 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 329 of 422 229279319327328329330331339379
Results 6,561 to 6,580 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello everyone. I'm from Lancaster SC I just finished converting my toy mill to CNC, and hope to learn much from this group.

Hola desde Argentina. Saludos a todos!!

Newbie hobbyist from the Ozark Mtns.

Hey All,

I'm a professional trumpeter and instrument maker in Baton Rouge, LA. Just beginning to set up shop with a mostly wood-centered CNC shop making accessories and products for early music professionals. Best! Shelby

Hello, I'm from Brasil, am electrical engineer. I make a cnc router to make pcb and guitar body.

Hola a todos desde Venezuela

hello everybody, i'm french and i build my cnc mils

Hello everyone! My name is Mike Merzke, I am a Soldier in the US Army and have been for just about 21 years now. I am a few years out from retiring from the Army and have started a small one man woodworking business, Merzke Custom Woodworking. I also have a YouTube channel where I show some of the stuff going on in my shop. I started into the CNC world a few years ago with my purchase of a Shapeoko 2. That soon evolved into a X-Carve which I used often in different projects in the shop. I recently upgraded my machine again but this time to a GarageWorx CNC 4x4 and am trying to get it set up. I am playing around both with Mach3 and UCCNC and will go with whatever one gets set up right to fit my needs. I have been having a bunch of issues with Mach3 and the UC100 which led me to the UCCNC software option. I hope to learn a bunch from all of you guys and gals and can hopefully share any bit of knowledge that I am or may not pick up along the way. If you'd like to check out my website it isMerzke Custom Woodworking | Custom wood furniture and crafts and woodworking education. and my YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/MerzkeCustom .

Hi all I am Manual

Hello all,
    My name is Zeljko, I'm electronic tech from Croatia.

I came here to learn about CNC and machining. Currently working on a RF45 alike mill that is going to be my first CNC machine.
    Controls: KFLOP & Kstep
    Motors: NEMA 34
    Learning curve: steep but bumpy

Cheers to all
    z

Bom dia meu nome é arnaldo,sou do brasil o pais das "olimpiadas" lol, eu tenho um micro lathe e uma proxxon mf70 cnc, faço trabalhos com truckmodelismo, abraço a todos,(desculpe por escrever em português)

Hello. Retired Tank Commander. Full-time hobbyist.

Hi everyone, my name is Steven, from Canada.

I am a 3D ceramics artist. Currently I am building a desktop CNC kit purchased from ZenCNC.

I am very new to the world of CNC and have ran into many challenges so far. Looking forward to chatting and learning from others!

Just purchased my first cnc machine - a MultiCam mt22. Hoping to gain some insight here.

Hello, everyone. I am Christ from CHINA. I am learning some basic skills of CNC. And also I provide CNC machining service all around the world. I want to make friends with all your guys.
    This is my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/gsmoldcavity and my website. 深圳汉霸 CNCå¯¹å¤–åŠ å·¥ EDMå¯¹å¤–åŠ å·¥ æ¨¡èŠ¯ä¸“ä¸šåŠ å·¥ 五轴销售 火花机销售 . If you are interested in me, please follow me in facebook. I will post what we are machining if possible. Nice to know you guys!

Hi everyone,
    I'm Mike from Philadelphia. I just purchased a K40 laser cutter from ebay.
    I picked up some traditional machining experience after college but have not done any machining in three years. I am excited to get in the CNC side of things and learn from everyone here.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm Seth from Tennessee!
    I currently have 3 CNC mills (Turner Tech stepper machine, MAXNC 15CL, Bridgeport Interact II retrofit) and a scratch-built delta 3D printer.
    I'm a lab technician in Industrial Automation at the local community college.
    I'm in the process of wrapping up my controller setup for the Bridgeport, and I'm having some issues. That's why I'm here!
    Plus I can share the future build of my combo plasma/laser/router/3D printer table.

Hi, I'm Gerry from the Netherlands. I already build two cnc machines which I use for my little business (making wooden letters and figures for primarily childrens bedrooms) I bought the black tooth laser from buildyourcnc which worked fine for two months. Having problems with the power units. Hope to learn from you guys and maybe give some advice to other newbies.

Hola a todos, soy de México y trabajo con cnc laser y ploter de corte de vinil, una gran saludo a todos los mienbros del foro.

Hi all. I'm Bob. I inherited a Limac CNC and need help with it. I'm pretty good with elec/comp/ and machanics but I don' have any documentation and right now my spindle motor assembly is driving up to the hard stop without any recognition that it is about to get homed there? Anybody?

Page 329 of 422 229279319327328329330331339379