587,865 active members*
3,278 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Syil Products > Syil(Advice and Suggestions Inbox)

Hybrid View

Another suggestion based on other people's input in another thread.

Packing:

Americans, Australians and perhaps some other people too seem to be obsessive about packing (lots of filling and very strong boxes). Whether it is justified or not, even if it seems wasteful, it would greatly improve the image of the product if the kits were shipped in a double box (a strong box inside another strong box) ready to survive a drop down the Exorcist stairs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails exorcist_stairs.jpg  

So Syil. Are any of these ideas going to be added to your cnc conversions. If so when. I am in the market for a machine and would like to see these inprovments added.

Thanks

Packaging improvement : a must!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed from NY View Post
    Another suggestion based on other people's input in another thread.

Packing:

Americans, Australians and perhaps some other people too seem to be obsessive about packing (lots of filling and very strong boxes). Whether it is justified or not, even if it seems wasteful, it would greatly improve the image of the product if the kits were shipped in a double box (a strong box inside another strong box) ready to survive a drop down the Exorcist stairs
    I DO CONFIRM : Current packing is not up to the job. Plastic bubbles can be used, but this is NOT ENOUGH, as the heavy metal parts do get the bubbles to burst, and there is then no protection at all.

Please add multiple layers of cardboard! My X axis bracket replacement part got damaged by TNT, and all the part corners are now looking bad. Seems like TNT played football with it