Quote Originally Posted by Roadsidejobshop View Post
Very nice thread so far, keep us updated please . Btw - what control software were you planning on using? Linuxcnc?
Roadsidejobshop,

Yes LinuxCNC/Path pilot for the controller!

Ok, it was a chore getting everything unloaded this evening and with just two of us and my helper on a schedule that had to be ready for graveyard shift, we worked furiously and some picture opportunities were missed but it is finally in its home! Needs to be rough leveled still, I evened the load as best as I could so all 6 feet felt evenly loaded. Bit I was completely out of steam and had to get everything ready for returning the trailer tomorrow and get the crating cleaned up and ready to go to the dump first thing in the morning before turning the trailer in. But here are a few shots from uncrating and then the machine in place! I will get some pictures and some video after everything is returned and the clock isn't ticking to get everything done before return time for the forklift etc..! Machine needs some cleaning up as well, I will do some as received (was very clean, but we put greasy had prints on it everywhere during offloading..lol) and then post those up as well!

Thanks to all for following along!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk