587,638 active members*
4,351 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 346 of 422 246296336344345346347348356396
Results 6,901 to 6,920 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello!

I'm a guy who bought some property and it has a table with gantry out in the workshop. Looking to get information and getting the table up to more modern specs.

Still working out what all else I will need to add to my item list to get the thing working. Can't wait to start making stuff.

Probably just do art and craft stuff initially until I get the hang of it and then start working towards low scale production as I get closer to 1st retirement.

- The guy

Hi I'm George. I have a small workshop. In turn, milling machine, welder and some other things. I mainly engaged in the wood. But I've been expanding metal. My milling machine is Chinese, the first who exported. ZX28 with a cylindrical column. Eventually I put CNC, but the first step is to change the column. Is cylindrical and very bad. If I find parts, I want Dovetail sq. See if I'm lucky. Sorry but I use Google Translator.

Hello everyone. My name is Fred. I am fairly new to the CNC world and have been loving it. I've been operating/programming a Haas ST-20 for a year now. I feel I am just scratching the surface of what is capable in this world or machining and am very eager to learn more. Im looking forward to communicating with everyone here in hopes of gaining knowledge. Have a great day everyone and we will hopefully be speaking soon.

Hello

Alex here, electronics engineer.For years I liked the idea of making my own hobby cnc router and I finally got the guts to actually start building . Been a long time lurker and I greatly appreciate the community and wealth of knowledge present here. Hope I can add something to that.

Hello to all,
    I am Vito and i'm very happy to be in this forum with tons of great people and info

happy to find a good website about cnc

Hello - we have a cnc job shop with a mix (20 machines) of milling (3 & 4 axis), turning (2 axis) and Swiss turning ( 5 - 8 axis) about 30 years now. I have read this site for probably 5 years. I decided to join so I can ask questions and add a little info occasionally. Love the help and the general attitude of most of the people here. A really great resource.

Hello, I'm a new member and I'm interesting in to learn

Hi

I am in Perth,Western Australia.

I have an X6-1500GT-USB carver, which I bought from China about 18 months ago.

I run V-CARVE Desktop and Mach 3.

To date I have only machined wood, but I am about to start on aluminium.

Hello my name is necmi im the professional heidenhain user and 5 axis cnc driller operator. nice to meet you

Been wanting a CNC machine for some time. I'll be getting one soon and look forward to learning from all the brains on here!

Just joined the forum so thought i'd drop in here and say Hi.

Based in the UK, work as a metal fabricator. We've just got a Swiftcut table running a Hypertherm125. Pretty much got the hang of the basic stuff, and now looking at more intricate little home jobs.
    Ive some basic Autocad knowledge which helps it along a bit.

Hobby wise, i like to do a little bit of woodturning, and working with limited space has pushed me onto pen turning.

My name is Tom and Im from Virginia Beach. I currently have a ShopBot CNC but am looking to get a Tormach ) or something similar.

Glad to be here after lurking for years!

My name is sabuyboy.I have a small milling machine.I'm very happy to be in this forum

hi everyone my name is julio i am from ecuador,,i need information cnc programing,alarms cadcam..etc i hope your help

Hi everyone i´m from Spain, newbie for the moment , with a HBM BF30 milling machine.

Hello. I'm Jim, and I work as a design engineer and cad/cam programmer for Woodworks Design in Middlefield, Ohio.

Hi Ricky...

Old school Geek, Industrial Designer, into ergonomics, semiotics, ultra light construction methods, high efficiency, drawing by hand, drilling by hand, love reporpusing (for 45 years, not because is the new fashion, just check my photo galleryes) again old school, but I have use the services of CNC machines for a long long time and now I'm getting interest in making some of my own..

Hi, I am Dung, come from Vietnam, I'm intend CNC so i want to study it

Red face Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi,

I just found this group and I have a tone of questions....

I live in gilbert arizona and 4 kids. I own small hand stamping jewelry business. I am interested in trying out engraving.

I just bought a Newing Hall apex 300 professional series from a lady but was given no software. I paid $400 so I hope I did not waste my $$$ doing so.

I am struggling with setting anything up at the moment and desperately need help...

THanks
    Shannon

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

I just found this group and I have a tone of questions....

I live in gilbert arizona and 4 kids. I own small hand stamping jewelry business. I am interested in trying out engraving.

I just bought a Newing Hall apex 300 professional series from a lady but was given no software. I paid $400 so I hope I did not waste my $$$ doing so.

I am struggling with setting anything up at the moment and desperately need help...

THanks
    Shannon

Page 346 of 422 246296336344345346347348356396