587,636 active members*
4,190 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > SprutCAM > "Local CS transformation doesn't supported" in NC output

Hybrid View

Figure it out.... I was setting workpiece/part offsets incorrectly in pathpilot, everything else was GTG on the program. I'm not sure what the "Local CS transformation doesn't support" means, the program seems to run fine without it.

Re: "Local CS transformation doesn't supported" in NC output

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy19 View Post
    Figure it out.... I was setting workpiece/part offsets incorrectly in pathpilot, everything else was GTG on the program. I'm not sure what the "Local CS transformation doesn't support" means, the program seems to run fine without it.
    Great to hear!
    Sprut is a powerful program with dozens of ways to get things done. The more time you spend with it the more productive you will be. If I even stop using it for a few weeks I get rusty and slow at setting things up. Very powerful program and provides great results with about anything you throw at it. There are bugs and problems and the user must always be careful with what the post processor spits out also. Not everything that simulates correctly is translated to good gcode. The program is complex enough that its hard to tell sometimes if its user, program or post process problem. But to date I can always find a way to get it done.
    Stick with it and you will be making most anything you want