587,243 active members*
3,312 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > What you've found since the newest upgrade of vBulletin

What you've found since the newest upgrade of vBulletin

Let us know what cool (or uncool) features you've found here since the upgrade.

Aside from being an *****istrator (Is Trator??) I've found several links I like, the My Posts/Threads link, and the "Add Infraction for..." link, which I hope I don't have to use too much. :banana:

Note: Please read thru this list before posting so we don't get a bunch of reposts.
    Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Matt one thing I did like in the old format under "user PC" you could delete E-Notification also if a thread was inactive it would not show on main page. I started to respond to a thread and then looked at the date of post it was from 2005 so I deleted that one

It's like big brother is watching me

CNCzone ForumsHello Jkier it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

diyengineer Guest
    what mobile program do you reccomend for best viewing? Vrunner ap? Tapatalk? ForumRunner?

Geof Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by diyengineer View Post
    what mobile program do you reccomend for best viewing? Vrunner ap? Tapatalk? ForumRunner?
    You do know this thread is a bit old???????

diyengineer Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Geof View Post
    You do know this thread is a bit old???????
    Yes, I didn't look at the date till after the fact. Its still a relevant queation though haha. I've searched online and all in the forums with not much mention of who's giving praise to there mobile app choice when it comes to cnczone.

I like the search and the speed of the site and also 95% less spammers getting in.

I bought forum runner. Then when it failed on the site I bought it to use on (ugh) and nobody could fix it, I ended up getting tapatalk.

Seems to work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The links to the Asian mail order brides is a real asset to the site!!!!!