Update and Corrections,

First, the big blunder on my part, I had the wrong spindle motor numbers.
The correct spindle motor is: FM7-A055-S1C1-E01 Which is a match to the Fagor Spindle Driver AXD25 and power supply that is installed, this combination should be able to turn the motor 9k rpm.

Currently if I exceed 4k I get a "Spindle Error", can I alter the controller parameters to enable 6k rpm. (Is this possible?)

New problem, loose fitting tool holders:

I am currently at a loss as to what is causing the loose fitting tool holders. When I install a tool, it grabs the holder like I think it should but fails to pull it tight, it has ~0.15 wiggle. I looked in the head with a flash light and it is using a ball type retention system, and the balls were tight.

I am thinking it's one of two things:

1. Wrong pull studs on the tool holders that came with the mill. (Does anyone have the pull stud specs for the 720? I looked on the web and many sites match what I have.) This link shows what I have currently for pull studs: BT-40 Bridgeport Retention Knobs

2. The drawbar spring system is failing to retract the drawbar fully. (After removing the covers you can see the top of the drawbar is just short of touching the air cylinder piston rod which looks right to me, or should it be in compression with the piston?)

FYI, most of the the 720's cover screws were missing?

Does anyone have the procedure for removing / installing the drawbar on the 720?

Thanks,
Bryan