The miniature I put is an example, ideally all our models will be able to be machined in such a way that there are no negative angles that the CNC machine has to take care.

In the following image I explain what I mean, the shape on the left can be done with a 3 axis machine, that will do the angles by stepping, the question is can a machine with a 3 micron step create a mirror surface while working on angled surfaces, or will it inevitable be visible and you will see the mold like this https://cdn.instructables.com/FVY/X0...RR7.MEDIUM.jpg

The shape on the right is something that you will need a 5 axis machine, but that is not effective cause the piece that is injected won't be removable from the mold, so we would never do thing like those. It will be always positive angles.

As for the time I am not worried, it is more a case of if I can do a mirror finish with those machines, even if doing the mold takes a week because I go at the slowest speed posible and take the smallest step possible.