587,158 active members*
3,073 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 365 of 422 265315355363364365366367375415
Results 7,281 to 7,300 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi from France everyone !

I'm here for discovering plenty of interesting topics.
    My main goal would be to modify in a close future a BF25 3-axis mill "bulk" equipment into a nice 4-axis CNC conversion.

For the materials to being machined with, I have plenty of Duralumin parts to make (French AU4G, 2017A), some plywood, some lightweight foams made with PVC or Fluoride-flame-repellant-based, noble steels, bronze, reinforced-plastics, some titanium...

I'm coming from the welding industry, but doing welding without a good knowledge & know-how in fine machining, it's a sky without stars, hehe.

It will be a pleasure to discuss of plenty of topics with you all.
    Special thanks to the site's team admins for doing all this possible & available.

xin chào mọi người trong nhóm!
    tôi rất mong mọi người giúp đỡ người mới gia nhập hội CNC như tôi!
    cảm ơn tất cả mọi người!

HI gents,

just joined, and looking forward to finding out all about the cnc world of automation, for both plasma cutting, and potentially (more eventually) wood router works / carving.

thanks
    Dave

Hello everyone,
    I am a member of Kyocera Cutting Tools.
    I am here, because get new production friends (pro-friends).
    Producing gets a new clothes every-day and experience gets bigger if you will share.
    Thanks for your attention.
    Have a nice forum dear friends.

Hello
    I had to finally register, after lurking as a incognito guest forever. Because I have to see an image of a pinout for fanuc alpha servo motor pulsecoder.

Hey ya'll, like the last I decided I just had to finally register after lurking around here for years now.
    My name is Neil, no I don't care if anyone on the web knows that. I am a fresh student in mechanical engineering with hopes to achieve at least a Bachelor's, if not a Master's degree in either mechanical or electrical engineering, with the other being my minor of study. I'm currently an automotive techician but have used and played with cnc routers a great deal of my life and have finally decided once and for all to take a stab at building my own.

Kasuga mill

I have a Kasuga mill. Dose anybody know how to wire the knee motor?

HI All
    I have recently built my own CNC mill and I am trying to learn how to use it.
    Hoping than this site will help
    Cheers
    Noel

Hello,

I want to machine a sine wave shaped surface on SPDT lathe. I have difficulties in finding proper software, I hope this forum will help me to do this.

Howdy folks, I'm Sam. I am a gunsmith and an amateur knife maker, looking to make some parts using CNC. I've been playing around with Fusion 360 and VCarve my father has a copy of that he bought for his business. We've got a Grizzly G0704 we're converting for work and a pair of lathes we're converting for small and large work.

Some CNC Crashes You Might Enjoy, This Is Why Some Loose The Job

Hello everyone,
    I'm here to learn more about CNC machines, in particular to glean information about non mental Laser engravers/cutters.

Hello Guys!

Finally i decide to register to this forum, due to much information i found here already. I'm already planning to build my own CNC Router (moving table) for cutting aluminium and steel (starting in about 4-6 month). First i want to buy an Bridgeport Series 1 Kneemill to be able to mill some parts for my CNC Router.
    I'm not an machinist, but im reading a lot about Milling machines and CNC Router machines (many of my questions got answered very quickly through reading in this forum! 10points!) , also i'm watching a lot of youtube videos where i have found already very nice projects.

I'm pretty sure that i will open an Thread when i start to build my CNC router!

Best Regards,
    Denis from Germany/Poland

Hi everybody I'm a complete newbie in laser cutting willing to learn a lot from you, I'm from mexico and my background is art and design, if I can help anybody with that. I also love forums and groups and looking forward to getting to know everybody around here. Thanks.

Hello All,
    My background is in fine wood working and cabinet making...believe it or not, we use calipers everyday! I love working with precision and messing around with metal and want to do more. Currently I contract out a part I came up with to fix a common problem on a motorcycle primary cover. I also contract out a local machine shop to mill the inside of the primary cover flat for my part. I do not want rely on someone to do those operations anymore. So, I am in search of my own CNC Mill to make these parts, mill primary covers, and come up with and make new parts. As far as I know, I would be the only one in the county with this type of machine and would push to get more local work. Hoping to learn lots on here and find my first CNC Mill!

Thanks,
    -Dave

Hi,
    I just ordered a CNC 6040Z-S80.
    It is something completely new for me but very interesting.
    I hope to be able to accumulate enough knowledge to use this machine to a basic level (only for hobby)
    Nicu

Thank you for letting me join.

My nickname comes from a summer I spend grinding welds rather than collect unemployment. Customer came into the shop, asked the foreman where his parts were... foreman said "the little bastard with the grinder has 'em." Customer walks over asks "Are you the grind-bastard with my parts?" I said "Yes. I am the Grind Bastard." It sort of stuck.

Anyway my background is plastics, I've been in the industry since age eight. I used to sort parts for my uncle and my grandfather. Over the years I degree'd in it, I've worked most floor positions, been an engineer, been the manager and now I have an Arburg and way too many 3D printers in my workshop. Just recently picked up a 1.5 watt laser engraver, and ordered a 40 watt K40 laser for my workshop.

We have a Protrack Bridgeport in our workshop, and a Light Machines Sherline-style CNC lathe... I hardly use it though because it's so small. We also have a Fanuc robot that I 3D print tooling and fixtures for that helps us with various tasks.

On the other side of the wall the wife has a welding shop... yes my wife welds. She's got more welders than I know what for, a big somewhat computerish press-brake and some other forming equipment. Mostly she torches, saws and sticks metal together in her spare time when's she's not at her day-job... torching sawing and sticking metal together. I'm told that's totally different as she TIGs at home and MIGs at work. :P

Anyway, this looks like an interesting group. It seems to cover almost every aspect our hobby-life and professional life. I'll be hanging out in the Laser and 3D Printing groups for the time being.

--G. Bastard

Hello All
    I'm just a full time fighterfighter that owns a bunch of 3d printers and just got a maxnc 15 and no idea on how to use it! =)

Hi, i am Allan from Denmark, i registered here for different reasons, Mazak programs, SolidCam, Edgecam, Doosan Puma MX2500, Okuma OSP5000 milling control and Fanuc programming, Manual Guide AKA EZ Guide..
    I am 55 and was in the metal removing field for 37+ years, Mazak and Okuma are my top products, and work on a Doosan/Daewoo MX2500 ST now.

Hello every body, my name is Amy, I'm a complete newbie in laser cutting willing to learn a lot from you. look forward to receiving your help

Page 365 of 422 265315355363364365366367375415