Further study...

I am able to run my initialization script shortly after starting KmotionCNC without immediate crash as long as I do not have the servo power on. When I actually power up my servos I get the error "KmotionDLL (Not Responding)... Read Failed - Auto Disconnect." A couple of times now it has gone to the windows blue screen and windows has restarted right after the Kmotion error notice. Otherwise, trying to close the error locks up for a bit then eventually completely closes KmotionCNC. It looks like if I have Kmotion running in the background, it does not close out.

Additionally, with the Kflop still powered up from the last crash, I can turn off my servo power and then restart KmotionCNC, run the initialization, get feedback from manually moving encoders, but then again crashes as soon as I power up the servos. With this cycle, a different error popped up "Kmotion... Error: Status Record Size mismatch... Disable further status updates?... Yes/No." Similar results with lockup and crash of KmotionCNC.

I have a Kflop with SnapAmp and Kanalog. DC servos with the encoders connected to the SnapAmp. The encoders do read when I manually turn the screws. As soon as I power them up with my manual switch, the system fails.

Kmotion & KmotionCNC version: 4.33

Kflop driver 4.34

Windows 10 version: 1607 (os build 14393.953)

AVG antivirus free version: 17.2.3419.0

Windows Defender not running.

It was running fine yesterday before the update. Does any of this sound like a new hardware issue?