587,714 active members*
5,039 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

Re: Anilam 1100m Servos will not reset.

Lol what better excuse to come to Las Vegas than to say you are going to work on a machine? Foolproof :cheers:. But on a serious note, we will have to try that my gut feeling is that some cable is not on the right way or maybe its crimped somewhere. I will get back to you all when we get some results. Again thanks for being a great forum really helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by amerimachine View Post
    Lol what better excuse to come to Las Vegas than to say you are going to work on a machine? Foolproof :cheers:. But on a serious note, we will have to try that my gut feeling is that some cable is not on the right way or maybe its crimped somewhere. I will get back to you all when we get some results. Again thanks for being a great forum really helpful.
    You might check the 25 pin db connector on the motion control board inside the computer... It goes over to the distributions board, also check it there.. maybe reseat the motion control board with the power off ad see what that does.. lots of luck! dave

Quote Originally Posted by ridgeprecision View Post
    You might check the 25 pin db connector on the motion control board inside the computer... It goes over to the distributions board, also check it there.. maybe reseat the motion control board with the power off ad see what that does.. lots of luck! dave
    also check the comm 2 connector on the computer assy. that goes to the distribution board.. normally if it is not connected you will get and error on boot up .. (no d2 distribution board detected)..