Thanks for that idea. I hadn't thought about that.
I do think I have found a usable solution. Part of the problem is the old dog, new tricks phrase. I or we are set into the way we use tools across our machines. For instance T6 has always been a standard length 1/4" tool whether on the mill, plasma cutter or router. !/8" tool always T4 and T7 is always a 3/8" etc. For us, that is basically instant tool recognition. For us, since we use relatively few tools, a work around in the Fusion library is to just setup our Haas library with the same tool numbering convention we are used to. Call them out in Cam the same way in each model. Then edit the tool for that process. The tool number actually becomes the machine pocket number and our tool number goes into the description for that tool in that model. Then that comes out in the setup sheets and I can highlight this then. The tool number or pocket number basically becomes the process or operation number under that model too.

Then when setting up for a job, we pull our tools out of our larger storage and place them into a numbered rack of 10 tools according to the pocket number. Then load and measure those tools into those pockets.
This method will work, but certainly not with the ease of use that a pocket tool table would have provided. I know the 20 tool umbrella would have helped in this situation. Had I or the saleman had known this limitation, I would have ordered the MM2 or the TMP2 with the 20 tool changer. That would have been able to keep the same tools loaded for most of our parts at least and saved us some setup time. Hindsight, as they say, is 20/20. Shoulda got the 20.