3,349 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 380 of 422 280330370378379380381382390
Results 7,581 to 7,600 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

HI EVERYONE
    NEW TO CNC
    LONGRANGE GUN BUILDER IN ADVANCE THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND IF I CAN HELP IN ANYWAY FEEL FREE TO HIT ME UP

Hello,
    Glad to join CNC Zone..
    We provide Architectural CAD Drafting Services and design support services across the globe.
    Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by sina121z View Post
    HI IM IRANI I NEED FREE FILE DXF FOR LASER CUTTING
    HELP ME
    Yes ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by sina121z View Post
    HI IM IRANI I NEED FREE FILE DXF FOR LASER CUTTING
    HELP ME
    Sorry, I don't have these files.

Hey hello, i am lurking o this forum for some time, now i am registed, hope i can learn nice things here! I am from Brazil, and cnc is a hobby of mine.

Re: Welcome......

Hi everyone,

I'm Guillaume from Canada. I'm a mechanical engineer.
    I've been working for over a year on Walter Helitronic Tool Studio version 2.0 to make programs and drawings of tool (with sketcher module).
    There is not much info about this software that i could find...been learning by myself because there is not much support from Walter either!
    If there are others that use the same program, feel free to contat me.

Rekd, users not posting prolly registered just to be able to see the attachments people post in answers, it would be awesome to be able to see the helpful info that poelple post as an answer without registering, but you can't, something something, user count... something something monetisation... something something greedy.

Enyways, I working on 0$ homebuilt upcyle Linux CNC controlled laser etcher/cutter, then 3D printer, then something bigger, in steps, and need to see info, so I register.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekd View Post
    I was looking thru the list of users and was shocked to see that 3/5th or more of the members have ZERO posts.

I'd like to say WELCOME to all the new members, and to the old members that haven't posted.

I'd also like to extend an offer for you all to chime in and say hullo, mayhaps tell us what you do, how you're involved in CNC etc. We'd love to hear from you!!

(group)

'Rekd

Hi,all
    I'm aof I"m Thai so,I'm having a problem CNC.I can't connect NVUM controller USB connect to Mach3 and I'm newbies about CNC.Please someone can help me and explain about How can I connect NVUM controller to PC also CNC software.

I had bought NUVM controller from Aliexpress and I didn't get User Manual or somethings about detail NUVM breakout board.

Thanks,Aof

Hi Busteds13,

I don't generally step out of the shadows; but I need to clear. CNCZone is NOT after your money. We don't make a penny for your registering and certainly do NOT share any of your information for marketing purposes.
    The reason that we request registration is to "monitor and prevent" nefarious posters from very easily spoiling the experience of the users of CNCZone. Yes folks are welcome to browse CNCZone. However, if you want to share a comment or contribute a picture, it's worth knowing that you are a member of the community and not someone trying to screw with other people that are seriously contributing or getting information. Just my two cents. And, yes, I am biased because I DO try to read as many posts as I can.
    It is seriously amazing what one can learn here, if they give it a chance.

Enjoy the forums. Learn and Contribute too.
    Mike

hello
    im working with cnc lathes 2 axis (prototrak) and a small milling cnc 3 axis with a FANUC controller (knuth rapidrill500 cnc)..... im drawing with SOLIDWORKS PREMIUM 2017 and i want to buy a CAM software to run these 2 machines and help to link the computer with the machine tools
    Someone can help me ???

Hi,
    I can help you to link the computer with the machine tool. I would strongly recommend you that use my device to transfer the nc programs to machine tool.
    For more information please visit my website :-
    404 - PAGE NOT FOUND

Quote Originally Posted by millathes View Post
    hello
    im working with cnc lathes 2 axis (prototrak) and a small milling cnc 3 axis with a FANUC controller (knuth rapidrill500 cnc)..... im drawing with SOLIDWORKS PREMIUM 2017 and i want to buy a CAM software to run these 2 machines and help to link the computer with the machine tools
    Someone can help me ???
    Hi,
    I can help you to link the computer with the machine tool. I would strongly recommend you that use my device to transfer the nc programs to machine tool.
    For more information please visit my website :- protecdncsystems.com

Hi all new hear from Australia join up to look at an attachment it helped quite a lot so might as well say hello basically a jack of all master of none (programming for games, 3d models wood and metal work plastics) all self taught so not really good at any of them got in to cnc when i found out about artcam and how easy it was to get models from blender to work with it . been messing around with a 1610 grblControl cnc for last 5 months and just got a 6040 4 axis mach 3 controlled one and just trying to not destroy it

Hi there. I work for Red Meters in Orlando, Florida. We manufacture non-nuclear density meters that can be used with any slurry, powder, or liquid with higher accuracy than traditional measurement methods. I would love to talk about anything related to innovative ideas, smart metering technology, mining and aggregates, wastewater, dredging,or other large industries.

Hey guys I am Tommy D from Valparaiso Indiana aka The Region. I am a box modder and hobbiest doing 3d prints, laser cutting and laser engraving. I joined to see if I can get more knowledge. thanks for reading this.

Hi everyone, I'm Yonathan (Hebrew version of Jonathan) from Israel. Came here to get help with CNC engraving on jewelry.

Hi I am Sidhant from India I am hoping to learn some newthings

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm John, just picked up a hobby grade cnc router (xcarve). Glad to be part of the community!

Re: Welcome......

Hello, I'm from Portugal and I'm currently building my little 3 axis low torque CNC. I would also like to build a CNC engraver, plasma cutter and Styrofoam CNC cutter.

All of this to produce carbon fiber and fiberglass parts and molds.

Thank all of you in advance for your help! Regards

hi i run a cnc waterjet and a cnc plasma and im always looking for new fun stuff to cut out or share

Page 380 of 422 280330370378379380381382390