Quote Originally Posted by Beevo View Post
I generally don't post to forums much at all, (here or elsewhere for that matter). I decided to respond with my experience as a counter point with the device and the support I have received. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sounds like you had a bad experience for whatever reason. Sorry you did and I wish you well.

Beevo
Thanks. I wasn't referring to you, but to several of the others.

One just created his account today, just to make his post in this thread.
Another has been a member since '14, but made his first-ever post today, in this thread.
Another joined last year, but just made only his third post ever, in this thread.
Another joined last year, and made only his fourth post ever, in this thread.
Another, a long-time member, with lots of posts, but never before in this forum.

Several of them criticizing, me, even though I very much doubt ANY of them actually saw the thread in the Centroid forum. I've been here over 10 years, and never once seen any of their names before on any of the many forums I frequent. How would they even know this thread exists unless someone pointed them to it?

Tell me that doesn't sound like someone (cnckeith from Centroid?) sending in his friends, or perhaps doing it himself using pseudonyms "John Barron", anyone)? Not hard to believe, considering he felt it necessary to send me a final insulting e-mail last night after he closed my account and deleted the thread on the Centroid forum - perhaps so his management would not see HIS behavior in that thread?

Regards,
Ray L.