Quote Originally Posted by vikaskundu View Post
I've been using the CNC iPendant app on my iPad Pro for a while now, it had been running smooth on iOS 10 however as I have upgraded to iOS 11.3 now whenever I open the app it only loads a white blank screen on startup and crashes itself automatically. Any idea how to get it working?

I can confirm 11.3 fully working with no issue with iPendant, just tested it on three different iPads. Full reboot of the iPad (not just power off and on) by holding Home & Power button continuously until the logo appears and trying to delete the App itself then download again from the App store could be something to try. Here is a short video.

Anyway, on the other hand, having said the above, the iPendant Server module is not publicly released yet and the only way to get it was by sending an email to receive the installation pack. I personally been communicating and talking to everyone who sent me an email asking for it and I keep checking with them throughout this first phase of the app. As I mentioned on the website, the requirements to send us an email requesting the installation pack is to closely monitor initial installations and to get information about which iPad, iOS version, CNC Controller version and so on is being used.

To me, I would have thought anyone with an issue with any program would first email the provider rather than creating a new user account and ask on a forum considering all current users received the pack personally from my email. But that is just me, to each their own

On the odd chance that you did receive an installation pack and did purchase to unlock all the App features, and still do not want to communicate directly via email with me, then do please try the above and if still not working, then please do take a short video showing the crash, and most importantly send us the App reference number issued when unlock to allow us to look at the reason for this crash from within the Apple Server development platform. If a new edition of iOS causes the app to crash, we will be getting automatic report from Apple about this so developers are aware if any new iOS broke a feature within an App that was compiled for an older iOS.

The latest iPendant App now live on the App Store.

https://youtu.be/h99SsAz4kqc