Hi Folks.

I am putting together my Saturn I 4x4 machine. It came to
me in December of 2016, but I was delayed in completing it due
to family commitments.

I could use your help on how to install the NEMA 34 motor on
the top of the black vertical sliding router holder. The one I have is identical to
this photo:

https://www.cnczone.com/forums/attac...2&d=1482378950

Issues:

1. I hear the design was changed and I am guessing I need a spacer to lift the motor higher? Are these available from Fineline?
  2. The shaft of the NEMA 34 motor has key in it, but I see no corresponding slot on the coupler for it to key into. Is this something I need to change as well? I am not clear on how to attach the shaft and the coupler correctly.
  3. The plate at the top of the tower has four threaded small diameter holes for the machine bolts, but I don't have these bolts. Does anyone know the dimensions?

If anyone has photos or tips of this part of the install, I would be grateful to see them, as I am new at this. Thank you.

I realize this is an earlier model machine and I want to thank Nate for sending me the track spacers to upgrade the machine.

Nate if I need the spacer with longer bolts and the tiny bolts to attach the NEMA 34 motor to the mounting plate,
I would appreciate these being added to the additional new rack and pinion assembly I am going
to order from you when they are back in stock.

If the design has been altered so no spacer is needed and this can be retrofitted to a Saturn I
I would be interested in this option.

A big thank you to Nate and everyone for your help!

Redcedar