587,513 active members*
3,034 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > ATC 2.5KW Jianken - Chinese spindle review and close look.

Hybrid View

Re: ATC 2.5KW Jianken - Chinese spindle review and close look.

Quote Originally Posted by fox3d View Post
    my whole point was to show the difference between commonly used cheep ebay spindle and something decent.
    so people have some reference point. otherwise its just pretty nice and shiny cylinder.
    and vfd settings where exactly same for both spindles.
    if you have proper settings for vfd, please don't hesitate to share.
    I have many sets of Parameters for these spindles, and have posted them many times, they are just the main basic settings that work for most, but quite often you have to adjust for each spindle mostly for the frequency noise you can hear with the cheap spindle, vibration you can't do much with unless you rebalance the rotor, they are cheap and do a good job for what they are

Ideal you would not be using the same VFD with your new spindle to get the best out of that spindle you should be using a Vector Drive it will run even smoother and have much better torque control
    Mactec54

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    I have many sets of Parameters for these spindles, and have posted them many times, they are just the main basic settings that work for most, but quite often you have to adjust for each spindle mostly for the frequency noise you can hear with the cheap spindle, vibration you can't do much with unless you rebalance the rotor, they are cheap and do a good job for what they are

Ideal you would not be using the same VFD with your new spindle to get the best out of that spindle you should be using a Vector Drive it will run even smoother and have much better torque control
    I don't think that he can do anything by changing the parameters. The basic parameters should be the same as the manufacturer of the spindle says on the label/manual. Beyond the values for the rated voltage, current, efficiency and maximum frequency I don't think all the other parameters have to do with the performance of the spindle or make it run smoother.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_liosia View Post
    I don't think that he can do anything by changing the parameters. The basic parameters should be the same as the manufacturer of the spindle says on the label/manual. Beyond the values for the rated voltage, current, efficiency and maximum frequency I don't think all the other parameters have to do with the performance of the spindle or make it run smoother.
    As you obvious do know, a vector drive which his new spindle should have will even run much smoother and have a better performance than the VFD drive he is using

You are right that the basic Parameters don't change, for a given motor being used, but there are other Parameters that can make a big difference even on a regular VFD Drive
    Mactec54