You have probably long ago solved your issue, but for those that might run into this, here is what you do. Go into the code and manually remove the first tool change line (the first one with M6 in it). May sound like a bit of a pain but there is a button to edit code so it is very quick and you only have to do it once for each program.....delete that line....save the file...and you are good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by jimskeet View Post
I am thinking of getting this screenset too. I have already sent a mail to big tex with some questions I have. Just thought of something and I would like to ask you guys about it.

From....

I believe I got it right?

Now here is my question. Programs have a tool change M6 command on each operation that is done. Even in the first. So
when I hit initial setup and machine touches the moveable and then the fixed plate I am ready to run the first operation. But when the program starts it sees an M6 right before the first operation, so the machine will move to the tool change position and wait for a tool change in the start of the program?

Here is a single operation program for example.
Code:
G90 G94 G91.1 G40 G49 G17
G21
G28 G91 Z0.
G90

(DRILL1)
M5
M9
T1 M6
S10000 M3
G54
M9