hey guys we're not trying to deceive anybody I think it's pretty unfair that you're claiming that our advertising is as such.there's many different ways to use the digitizing cycles in the Centroid control. all digitizing is work no matter if it's centroid or not.. sorry to tell you but there's no magic in digitizing. Anybody that uses digitizing in a workflow will tell you this. Digitizing is not automatic part programming. But it is a powerful tool to reverse engineer hand-shaped 3D parts or pickup complex 2D contours. 3D shapes can be directly cut as the centroid control directly creates g code. Or the 3D shape can be imported in manipulated and a CAD cam system. Hey you're learning something new and you're learning the reality of it and I think you're taking it out on us. I'll be glad to refund your money private message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Uguessedit View Post
I have to agree here I purchased the digitizing bundle believing it was set to go and simple to manifest a finished part. Unfortunately the crude reality is that it’s not. Their advertising is misleading in many ways and with only forum support it can take weeks to learn. I’m still learning the process myself.