Quote Originally Posted by Azalin View Post
http://cnc4pc.com/Tech_Docs/ENC03_to_A33.pdf

This is the correct mapping for encoder.
So you had tried the Lichuan AC motor and Drive and had problems ? Were you able to get any motion ? I can command speed and direction . I could not get cnc4pc board to read the Lichuan encoder .I added an encoder to my spindle running with a timing belt running 1:1 and now see the rpm .Before the motor ran but had no spindle speed measurements. The B-2 servo drive has 3 types of drive and depending what you pick is how you drive it . I know if you want to use speed mode you have to reprogram the drive and you feed it plus - 10 volts to regulate the speed . But that's not the factory setup. Out of the box it is set up for position mode . The reason I went this route is I can not fit an Induction motor in the space the motor goes . I don't want a bunch of brackets to hang the motor of the back of the machine . I think that cnc4pc never tested this on a Lichuan Motor and Drive .Only downloaded the manual and made the c34lc with pin out that match the B-2 encoder out put port . I know one other person that has this setup his name is Gene .Search youtube for Lichuan servo and you can watch his video . The catch is he never tried to thread .So cnc4pc config for threading is unproven .I may have to re-config my driver to run in speed mode . And try that .Very frustrated with the limited support and poor documentation.