587,118 active members*
2,980 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

2'x2' CNC Router

AVID CNC 25inch x 25inch router with Buildbotics CNC Controller. Condition is Used.

This is a turn key quality CNC router. This machine is all high quality parts from CNC Router Parts (AVID). This is a quality CNC machine capable of routing wood, plastics and aluminum. Not a kiddie CNC, this machine produces quality 3D and repeatable parts. The included buildbotics cnc controller is an all in one box. No computer needed, just plug in your monitor, load your g-code and start machining. It also has built in wireless, so you can load your program from your office. You can even hook up a remote pc camera to watch your work progress. You can check them out at Buildbotics Open-Source CNC Controller. The machine and controller are just shy of a year old. Just outgrew this machine and moving up to a 4x8 platform. Here is the ebay link for pics https://www.ebay.com/itm/324141702353

• Aluminum Linear Carriers
    • .25 inch 1018 steel tracks
    • 1/2" 5-start ACME ball screws
    • 5 start High-Load anti-backlash drive nuts
    • High Z Axis (6.5" height)
    • Heavy duty 3060 Gantry
    • Dewalt DW618 high torque router with adjustable speeds
    • (4) NEMA 23High Torque stepper motors
    • Vacuum dust boot
    • 4'x4' wood table/bench
    • Buildbotics all in one controller (Buildbotics Open-Source CNC Controller)

Machine has a footprint of 42"x42" with a work area of 25"x25"

I am open to reasonable offers. Check my feedback on Ebay ,it is perfect 100% feedback.

Local pickup only due to its size and weight. In Georgia between Atlanta and Athens.You can call my cell 770-757-1100 if you have any questions about the machine. You can bring some g-code and take it for a test drive if you want.
    Asking $2,300 for the package. Not sure whats it worth, but I know I have way more than that in it. I am open to offers. Need it gone to make room for the one coming.

Thanks,
    Shane

Re: 2'x2' CNC Router

Machine is SOLD.

Thanks