Hi Tom,
Yup it was in mm.

Found a couple things had me chasing my tail. One, after i would adjust the drive Gear and Line number then reboot drive the Line number was changing from the 4000 i was trying to test to 2048. Second, was my Brown&Sharp .0005" test indicator was not taking the sudden movement/shock of axis and was causing it to bounce. Did a test Gcode with .0005" moves with a M01 after each move then return to 0.The indicator would read .01" to .0105" after running all moves then would return to 0 within .0005" ,tested this several times and would repeat within .0005" every test. Ugh
Then decided to reluctantly use my brand new Interapid .0001" indicator. Reluctantly, because i just knew i would get a run away condition a crunch my indicator. Anyhow after checking with my Interapid i can move .0001" and it shows .0001" with about .0002" back lash.

Also, the ADC values are around 1.784 Volts, should these be higher? On my lathe they are around 5volts.

Attached is my latest tune on Y axis, any suggestions on what i should change? The DMM auto tune software has 3 different settings for Inertia i can try also.

Troy