587,593 active members*
3,835 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Manufacturing Processes > Milling > Maho MH600E Error 0 23, I 05

Hybrid View

Re: Maho MH600E Error 0 23, I 05

If the limit switches are clear than you should know that there is a technique for powering one the hydraulics. Firs if the machine has sat over night , press the hydraulic switch for a couple of seconds to build up pressure. Than the procedure it self is to keep the hydraulic button pressed for a second ore two with one hand than immediately after depressing it press the CLEAR button. Normally the OPENLOOP will be gone and the machine will work.

I tried what you recommended but hydraulic stop when I release the button, and I have the error that is showed on the picture.
    When I tri to start, all the safety gates are closed and no emergency buttons are activated.

Quote Originally Posted by minisoren View Post
    I tried what you recommended but hydraulic stop when I release the button, and I have the error that is showed on the picture.
    When I tri to start, all the safety gates are closed and no emergency buttons are activated.
    Are your constants ok? Is the table all the way down?

Constants seems ok, i am able to start and run all 3 axis to reference point.
    Next step spindel RPM and tool changes check:

If i try to start spindel i get alarm E93. i use S600M3.
    If i try to changes the tool, the tool magazine just keep spinding ( tool magazin is emty) but it should do the opreation anyway? T6M6
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E93.jpg  

The Maho mh 600 e has a gearbox for speeds. So you ca only imput fix speeds like S 500 , S630 .

Hi do you still have this problem?
    There is normally a reference switch on the tool magazine, if this is faulty the magazine cannot reference and position properly
    A t b