587,420 active members*
3,214 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Need a machinist with a cnc machine

I have some machine work I need done, must have a cnc machine and handle 3-d solid models. It's very simple machine work, and is regular work, email me for more info, you must sign a confidentiality agreement. email me at paul @ cnczone.com

Hi paul I work for a company that have Small Mills and Lathes and Swiss machines all CNC if you think we can help let me know we are located in California, we manufacture our parts and are looking to expand doing more job shop.

[email protected]

Hi Paul,

We are a design/build shop with CNC mills and lathes and we are capable of handling 3D models... We would be more than interested.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson

[email protected]

Send or fax me your confidentiality agreement. I'd like to take a look. 3-D Solid Models and CNC machine time No Problem here.
    Mark Reynaert, President Mark Mold and Engineering [email protected] http://markmold.com

Hi Paul, I sent an email but maybe you didn't get it. Please send your agreement to zcases at frontiernet dot net.
    http://www.scpconcepts.com

HI Paul, we are a small machine shop in Enid, OK with 4 CNC Lathes, and 1 CNC Hurco Mill. We are looking for new jobs, and if we can help please email me at [email protected]

Thanks, Jerry

Please send drawings to "[email protected]"
    I've sent a pm but no reply.
    Thanks

help here

I have two cnc vertical machines and I can design and machine 3d solid models. Send me some drawings.

M&D Precision Co
    Martin Deluna
    9807 Autumn Arch
    Converse, TX. 78109
    Cell: (210) 386-6334
    Fax: (210) 568-6087
    E-mail: [email protected]