587,466 active members*
3,163 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Novakon > Just ordered the last melon (Torus)

Hybrid View

Re: Just ordered the last melon (Torus)

Quote Originally Posted by Titaniumboy View Post
    Back on July 11 upnorth posted the above offer.

Guess what just arrived in the mail !!:banana:

Attachment 446668

Thanks upnorth. I haven’t hooked it up yet, but the pendant arrived undamaged and looks great.
    You are welcome I'm glad to see its going to get used. It always worked well and I would have kept it if was compatible with my Acorn controller. It will make jogging a lot easier for you.

Quote Originally Posted by upnorth View Post
    You are welcome I'm glad to see its going to get used. It always worked well and I would have kept it if was compatible with my Acorn controller. It will make jogging a lot easier for you.

I stayed up late last night and got the Vista CNC P1A-S pendant operational. Man, this thing is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

The process was fairly painless. I obtained the appropriate download from the Vista CNC website. One of the items in the extracted zip file was a hardware download for the pendant itself. Launched the exe file, followed the instructions, plugged the pendant into the laptop, and the pendants firmware was successfully updated.

The next step was to place the dll file into the UCCNC Plugin subdirectory on the mill computer motherboard. Then pop into the Configuratins General Setting tab, click on the Configure Plugins button, and click on the appropriate Enable box. I restarted UCCNC and the pendant was up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by Titaniumboy View Post
    I stayed up late last night and got the Vista CNC P1A-S pendant operational. Man, this thing is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

The process was fairly painless. I obtained the appropriate download from the Vista CNC website. One of the items in the extracted zip file was a hardware download for the pendant itself. Launched the exe file, followed the instructions, plugged the pendant into the laptop, and the pendants firmware was successfully updated.

The next step was to place the dll file into the UCCNC Plugin subdirectory on the mill computer motherboard. Then pop into the Configuratins General Setting tab, click on the Configure Plugins button, and click on the appropriate Enable box. I restarted UCCNC and the pendant was up and running.
    Glad you got it working. I miss it but so far not enough to replace it. The Centroid pendant is expensive but I'm sure when the warm weather ends I will crack and order the wireless one from Centroid.

This photo I think provides a little more perspective. This was before I finished up the ATC and got the coolant ring going.