Well we are into 2020 now and the Arclight CNC is still going strong and I have lost count of the number of sheets she has cut. Only issue I have at the moment is it looks like my Height Control may need a new board but a quick call to the Tech Support at Arclight and I have the $100 part on the way. It is great having a compnay stand behind their product even after 8 years of abuse. Like a lot of small shops the Table has multiple users and not all have a clue so it has a very rough life but just keeps going.

I would estimate it has made more money for the shop than any other piece of equipment we have and still continues to stay busy every day. We did upgrade to a full size tumbler and automatic sand blaster to clean up and added a 6ft Powder Booth to bring the full production line in house. This was only possible as we can leave CNC Table running full sheets of material without a worry or issue. The only thing we pay attention to is possible tip ups but small price to pay to keep the larger slate placement.

If anyone would like more info feel free to hit me up, we went through several table before this one and to be honest we almost gave up after banging our heads on a Torchmate machine for over a year before fire-saleing it and getting the current Arclight .