Quote Originally Posted by raindancer2204 View Post
Hello,

From today:
when turning on the main switch on the housing, I always have about 9 to 10 volts on the mainboard pin for the spindle control.
If I increase the number of revolutions of the spindle via the CNC program, ist static at 9.6Volts nothing change.
If i switch on the spindle over the button in the cnc Programm it goes over 270volt and spindle runs. But i can not regulate the spindle turns.
Switch off the spindle works. This is with the Bridge vorm SEL and 24 Volts from your Tip.

Yesterday before setting the Bridge today between SEL and 24 volts i had seen that the voltage was on 9,6 volts and if i switched the spindle
turns the volts go down till 4 volt etc.I could switch the spindle turns in the cnc programm. But the spindle motor wont start over the button.

Actuell Setup:
Mainboard to frequency converter:
Brigde between SEL and 24 Volts is set.
GND to GND
0 -10V to AI1
NO to X1
COM to COM

Please help. Heres a draft of the technic cabling see pictures.

Hi here i found a better Manual via Google:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...kcL9Wh98paCfWF

Regards Raini
hey

Your reply from : Stepper motor forums (( Hi. did you start the frequency inverter with the PC? Did you do that with the wiring? I have opened a thread for this to help others as well.))

Yes, i started VFD from UCCNC Software under Spindle configuation. Didn't need to do anything to the VFD, only move the jump external control.