Well it didn't take long to run into some issues. First problem was the main enclosure fan. Soon as I gave it power it screeched so loud it up set the dog and he started howling. This was minor looks like at some point an over zealous fork lift driver gave the out side gard some extra love. This was quickly fixed and I moved on. The system started to boot and immediately I got a over voltage error. Luckily I have a manual for it and begin to troubleshoot. It looks like the the voltage for u58 from pin 1-10 should be in the 2.6 range. Mine was 3.1.Attachment 452514

This can be adjust with pot6 and rotating it clock wise.

Attachment 452516

It then got passed the error but then I smelled buring! There are two very larg resistors that were so hot they were glowing red.

Attachment 452518

I have no idea what these are for, the manual discusses if the shunt restor over heats check dc wire and pot6, naturally since I already adjusted the pot I thought that was the issue. But thoes didn't really look like shunt resistors the look more like a breaking resistor for the spindal motor. The pot was a dead end so I looked elsewhere. I removed the rear plate for the transformer and discovered it needed to be wired for input voltage. It was wired for 208 but I have 240. Now it all makes sense why I needed to adjust the pot down. I will rewire it today and im sure I will need to adjust the pot again and post an update.