Jerry,

Thanks for the response.

First.....some of my confusion has been set straight. Turns out my board, which I bought from CNC4PC in Nov. of 2018, matches Ver.3.3 of the C76 manuals. I had been trying to figure it out with the current version manual. That put the Pin16/17 relay in the wrong place. My board has DIP switches instead of jumpers for the SCHP etc. My Pin17/Port2 relay is in a different location from shown on the current manual. That jumper for that relay is currently set for the relay to operate.

So if I use that relay will it handle the approx. .2a of my 24vDC ice cube relay coil? If so I'm all set.

If it won't handle that .2a then I need to go to the C78 (RJ45 daughter board) output as you mentioned. I'm not clear on how that operates. Do I need to bring my 24vDC into the two left hand terminals labeled 24vDC input and then run my relay coil 24vDC positive out on Pin17 ? And if that is correct I assume I'll be swapping the Port2/Pin17 jumper over to Pin16 ? I've attached a photo my version of the C78 board snipped from the online manual.

Thanks again. Your help has been great !!

BH