587,547 active members*
3,076 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fidia > Loosing PLC program on FIDIA F1.0190

Hybrid View

Re: Loosing PLC program on FIDIA F1.0190

Quote Originally Posted by juhaali View Post
    Hi Nader,
    we have Fidia Digit 165 and we have a goal to get it connected to Fusion360 CAM. The problem is that our machine hasn't never been connected to any CAM software. Any idea could it be connected and which DNC software could work with Fidia? Haven't got any answers/help from Fidia to this matter. We would appreciate if you can give some advise for our problem.
    Thank's!
    Juha Alitalo
    [email protected]
    Dear Juha,
    I am not familiar with FIDIA Digit 165 My control is a FIDIA F1.10190 control.
    If you have not made DNC connection yet I can ask about FIDIA Digit 165 for you,There are so many FIDIA controls around me.
    Please find attached the FIDIA DNC SOFTWARE in ENGLISH, DNC CABLE DIAGRM and FIDIA SLU2 BOARD SETTINGS for FIDIA F1.0190 control.
    Best Wishes-Nader

Quote Originally Posted by giahinader View Post
    Dear Juha,
    I am not familiar with FIDIA Digit 165 My control is a FIDIA F1.10190 control.
    If you have not made DNC connection yet I can ask about FIDIA Digit 165 for you,There are so many FIDIA controls around me.
    Please find attached the FIDIA DNC SOFTWARE in ENGLISH, DNC CABLE DIAGRM and FIDIA SLU2 BOARD SETTINGS for FIDIA F1.0190 control.
    Best Wishes-Nader
    Hello!
    Thank's a lot for your help and files! We have still problems with our Fidia because our machine doesn't have that SLU2 board. And probably our machine control software doesn't support that although we could find somewhere that SLU2 board. We have got some information from Fidia Germany that it could be difficult to update our control software anymore (old machine) Just now they find that the only solution will be the whole control system update to newer one. And that is quite expensive, probably more than the value of the whole machine!
    So it seems that we are a little bit stuck with our problem. If you have any further ideas how we could go ahead, we will be happy!

Best regards
    Juha A.

Hello!
    Thank's a lot for your help and files! We have still problems with our Fidia because our machine doesn't have that SLU2 board. And probably our machine control software doesn't support that although we could find somewhere that SLU2 board. We have got some information from Fidia Germany that it could be difficult to update our control software anymore (old machine) Just now they find that the only solution will be the whole control system update to newer one. And that is quite expensive, probably more than the value of the whole machine!
    So it seems that we are a little bit stuck with our problem. If you have any further ideas how we could go ahead, we will be happy!

Best regards
    Juha A.
    Hi,
    I will ask about FIDIA Digit 165,
    Nader

Hello!

Best regards
    Juha A.
    Please send some pictures of your control like the samples I have attached.
    Nader

Hello!

Best regards
    Juha A.
    FIDIA Digit 165 is the model of the machine.What is the model of the control of your machine?
    Please send some pictures of the monitor and floppy drives(if exist) of your machine addition to pictures of your control racks.

Quote Originally Posted by giahinader View Post
    FIDIA Digit 165 is the model of the machine.What is the model of the control of your machine?
    Please send some pictures of the monitor and floppy drives(if exist) of your machine addition to pictures of your control racks.
    Hi!
    Thank's again for your help! Please find some pictures of our machine attached. Hope that those will give some information to you!

Rgds
    Juha

Hi!
    Thank's again for your help! Please find some pictures of our machine attached. Hope that those will give some information to you!

Rgds
    Juha
    please send a closer shot of the control racks .The signs on the racks are not clear.
    Also a shot froam the side of the control that has the model label.
    Nader

Hello!

Best regards
    Juha A.
    Please contact me by [email protected]