I got a Chinese laser engraving machine from a friend. Since he hasn't had it in use for a long time, he can't find the software. Next to the laser there are also stainless steel plates with the address of the website with the software (http://cj.hjk.hk), but the website is unreachable. The software is supposed to be called AC master software. There is also a USB converter with a chip, PL-2303TA, which is connected to SHUOGOU CNC Engraving Machine Control Panel. (I can't find any data from the control panel anywhere). When I connect it to the computer via USB, my computer recognizes the Prolific USB-serial comm port (com8). I tried the program 3dpBurnerSender but it does not connect, Ben box does not, laser crest. There are two controllers for stepper motors with the 4998ET chip on the board. When I connect it to the 12v power supply, the fan on the laser rotates and the motors do not hold anything. If I install the drivers for the PL-2303TA chip, the only change is that the laser burns. Can anyone advise me how to revive an engraving machine with existing electronics? I also have an arduino UNO Chinese clone at my disposal. Is it possible to connect SHUOGOU CNC Engraving Machine Control Panel and arduino UNO?