588,567 active members*
5,161 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

Re: Parameter problem

Quote Originally Posted by oetkbyentc View Post
    You can most likely make them. On the 10/11/12 series I believe the options are set through a mode called IPL which is accessed at power up while holding 2 keys.
    Its been a long time since I have put hands on a 10 so I cant guide you on the PMC Data table screens.
    There are many here that still use that series regularly and may be able to guide you.

Once all is said and done, test fully all functions to ensure the parameter set used was current to your operations.
    I think I'm 90% there (or better). I basically had to clear memory and start by reloading the 9XXX series parameters in hexadecimal format. The continuing problem is PC/NC parameters, namely the Data Table Settings Values. I cannot access 2 settings to change the parameters, the D108 for number of turret locations and D110 for OP counter lube pump. I believe this is causing the new PMC Alarm 0344 Turret Parameter Setting Error. Any ideas?

Thanks!!

after turning ON PWE, set KEEPR 17 bit 1 to a '1'. Then try again.

Quote Originally Posted by memoryman View Post
    after turning ON PWE, set KEEPR 17 bit 1 to a '1'. Then try again.
    There isn't a KEEPR 17 bit to change. Only goes K0 to K14.

I think I'm 90% there (or better). I basically had to clear memory and start by reloading the 9XXX series parameters in hexadecimal format. The continuing problem is PC/NC parameters, namely the Data Table Settings Values. I cannot access 2 settings to change the parameters, the D108 for number of turret locations and D110 for OP counter lube pump. I believe this is causing the new PMC Alarm 0344 Turret Parameter Setting Error. Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Am able to access all the pages of the Data Table Settings parameters (there's a lot of them), but the 2 I need to set are not included. Is there a way to add these 2 parameters to the table?