First of all sorry for my bad english as i am using google translator

Lets start

I have learned a lot from this community as well as from YouTube and online tutorials on cad in solidworks and nx and cam in mastercam and now I am quite comfortable with these software. I spent 16 hours daily in studying learning and working on the softwares and operating the machine

I bought a 3040z machine from china with linear rails 1.5 kw water cooled spindle and iron casting bed year ago. I bought as a hobbyist and to learn. I can cutting aluminum and mild steel with 3040z machine on 18000rpm with hsm style

And now i want to build a my own vmc with the help of this community members. I will upload my design pictures within couple of days with all details. I will also open a channel on youtube to upload videos during this build

Now I need some spindle information. I want to know if 12000rpm belt driven spindle can do high speed milling on steel? Mostly on p20 or sometimes 4140 steel and aluminum high tensile strength. And I also want to know if any belt driven spindle comes with rpm more than 12000rpm?

And last i let you know that i want to jump into tool making and mould die bussines and i'll start from here.