588,197 active members*
4,316 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Haas Machines > Can I buy a HAAS from a different HFO?

Hybrid View

Re: Can I buy a HAAS from a different HFO?

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    Build a Machine for a Quote, you will get the nearest HFO! calling you
    But, the OP's problem is not lack of contact from the HFO, the problem is a negative experience with the HFO response. Quoting the original post:

Quote Originally Posted by panaceabeachbum View Post
    Love my current HAAS mill but recent bad experience from a condescending salesman. Can I purchase a new haas mill from a different HFO or do I just need to shop for a different machine?

Contacting Haas Corporate to relate his negative experience with a HFO should get some action.

Quote Originally Posted by RaderSidetrack View Post
    But, the OP's problem is not lack of contact from the HFO, the problem is a negative experience with the HFO response. Quoting the original post:
    Well, whatever you think any conversation has to be positive before it can be negative, to sides to every conversation, what the HFO would have told him, is to go online and do machine build quote, this is the normal way that you get any machine from Haas moving, the HFO will then contact you and go over the quote or suggest other options, it's a simple process and it works. you call up your local Haas dealer when you need service / new part or for some other problem but not normally to buy a machine.
    Mactec54

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    you call up your local Haas dealer when you need service / new part or for some other problem but not normally to buy a machine.
    That is a curious statement.

I see that this page from HFO Phillips is titled:

LOCAL DEALS & SHOWROOM INVENTORY
    Check out the local inventory available for immediate delivery.
    For more information on machine availability, please contact us in the contact form below.

https://www.haascnc.com/HFO/HFO-Phil...Inventory.html
    Click the link to see quite a large number of machines that are "local inventory available for immediate delivery". It looks to me like HFO Phillips thinks that some customers want to buy machines directly from HFO Phillips!

Quote Originally Posted by RaderSidetrack View Post

That is a curious statement.

I see that this page from HFO Phillips is titled:

Click the link to see quite a large number of machines that are "local inventory available for immediate delivery". It looks to me like HFO Phillips thinks that some customers want to buy machines directly from HFO Phillips!
    That is Phillips one of the biggest Haas suppliers, not all have access to Phillips, they operate a show room and Tec training center not far from where I live, they used to have an outlet show room 15 miles from me, where they had demo days, and you could go there on invitation only, it was not a manned show room, they closed that recently and moved to the Tec center, Tennessee College of Applied Technology (Smyrna Campus) in Smyrna, TN, they cover 12 states and have 10 outlet show rooms.
    Show Rooms
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    Flowery Branch, Georgia
    Hanover, Maryland
    Colfax, North Carolina
    Bensalem, Pennsylvania

EDUCATION CENTERS
    Thaddeus Stevens College, PA
    Greenville Technical College, SC
    Midlands Technical College, SC
    TCAT Smyrna, TN

Phillips have Global operations also. so, if you happen to be in one of their supported States then you will have a good HFO

They only have demo machines at the show rooms and not very many normally no more than 3 to 5 machines, the machines on the floor are for sale are all wired and running, which are used for demo days and training, when you order a machine, it normally comes direct from CA

Have you ever brought a Haas machine yourself, if you had you would know the process to get the machine you want.

Did you use the link and see where it took you
    For more information on machine availability, please contact us in the contact form below
    Mactec54