587,781 active members*
2,659 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Fadal > OLD Bijur Mist Lubricator Issues/Parts/Literature/Manual

Hybrid View

Re: OLD Bijur Mist Lubricator Issues/Parts/Literature/Manual

Hello everyone, I know this is a pretty old thread but I've got the same mist lubricator on my Fadal.

I bought this machine a few months ago and have been reviewing some issues. One of these issues is that I don't think the mist lubricator is working.
    I'm a bit concerned about the first reservoir, since in your picture it looks empty. My machine came with the first and second reservoirs filled with oil.

By looking at the flow diagram on the link you shared (http://www.bijurdelimon.com/fileadmi...ator_DS-R4.pdf) It seems like the first reservoir should only contain air. Do you have any thoughts on it? I'm sharing a picture below.

Also, do you still have the manual and the service instructions? I clicked on the link but I need to get permission to access the files.

Thanks a lot for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by efracb94 View Post
    Hello everyone, I know this is a pretty old thread but I've got the same mist lubricator on my Fadal.

I bought this machine a few months ago and have been reviewing some issues. One of these issues is that I don't think the mist lubricator is working.
    I'm a bit concerned about the first reservoir, since in your picture it looks empty. My machine came with the first and second reservoirs filled with oil.

By looking at the flow diagram on the link you shared (404 Not Found | Bijur Delimon International) It seems like the first reservoir should only contain air. Do you have any thoughts on it? I'm sharing a picture below.

Also, do you still have the manual and the service instructions? I clicked on the link but I need to get permission to access the files.

Sorry for the late reply. I must have missed the notification that someone replied to my post. I don’t have my Fadal anymore but I’m pretty sure one canister should be empty. It is used as a place for the mister to spray a shot of oil to mist and mix with air to be routed to the spindle. You should see the mister shooting an oil mist cloud if it’s working correctly. If I remember right, this is only done when the spindle is on.

Also, I updated the permissions on the Google Drive links above. Please let me know if you can’t open them.

Quote Originally Posted by efracb94 View Post

By looking at the flow diagram on the link you shared (404 Not Found | Bijur Delimon International) It seems like the first reservoir should only contain air. Do you have any thoughts on it? I'm sharing a picture below.

Sorry for the super late response. Did you figure it out? I just updated the Google Drive link permissions above.