Hi Stutank,

Thank you for your reply. My reply below:-

"G53 - Noted, I just treat as work offset Position (easy, no effect on output). However I note that effect on simulator shows a major crash possible. I will adjust simulator in the latest update to move directly to safeX / Z position to avoid this. Still no effect on Output G-code, but looks better. "

"I hope you know you can replace G28 with G53 X0 Y0 (or Whatever) in the Lathe setup." = Noted, I can do this, you did mention to me where to put in several posts ago.

Your Drill bush - Rough cut #32 for left hand tool causes this as cut length is within the threshold distance off the final rough dimension (Cut length around 0.02mm). Probably better for me to ignore this cut, will check if possible. (You can Just delete the whole block). This is an unusual way to machine this, and by normal processes this would not happen. Plunging in and cutting with the backside of the LH tool is a bit risky, especially on a mini lathe. Refer the attachments for my take on this (Tool # and Depth of cut adjust to suit). Note that Your DXF cut can be extended adding a value in the "Z AXIS MIN" box , say -26 to do this. Then add radius with parting tool, at part off.

I am not very sure where the box for "Z AXIS MIN" is located. Please refer to my photos. Have I got it right ?

I am unable to get the tool path to continue cutting past -23 mm in Z. Please take a look at my code and pictures. I cannot get the Z axis minimum to work.

Btw you used a grooving tool in an OD operation for the example you provided me earlier ?

I try to replicate it and it works just that that i get some sort of spike, what is my mistake ?

thanks
rengan