So a little back story. We are currently running product and trying to find cost effective solution to the issue at hand. I've burned up a couple of bits now (they were cheap bits but they burned up) and am looking for what I need to run at for my CNC machine to get my feeds and speeds correctly. My experience with cutting is Metal, Plastic, MDF and solid wood but I seem to be struggling with plywood. I also have a second problem with my vacuum where if I am working on things I cannot cutout any of my holes or anything because well.....I end up loosing vacuum.

So here is what I'm working with:
Laguna SmartShop M
24,000 RPM Max

Problem #1:
I'm currently running 1/4" and 3/8" bits but I'm pretty sure that my feeds and speeds are just wrong. Mainly because I burned up one bit in a matter of about 20 boards (granted it was a cheap Redline Tools 1/4" Bit) but I am running into a few issues.

So I'm currently running:

Redline Tools RE10916Z 4 Flute Spiral Endmill
Tool: Ø1/4" - 4 Flute - Spiral Bit - Carbide
RPM: 16,000
Feed: 185.6 IPM
Feed/Tooth: .0029
Step Down: 0.125
Step Over: 0.125

Amana Tool 46420 SC Spiral Plunge
Tool: Ø3/8 - 2 Flute - Spiral - Carbide
RPM: 22,000
Feed: 250 IPM
Feed/Tooth: .0057
Step Down: 0.250
Step Over: 0.1875

Amana Tool 45708 Carbide Tipped V Groove 90 Degree
Tool: Ø1/2" - 45 Degree - 2 Flute - Carbide
RPM: 18,000
Feed: 200 IPM
Feed/Tooth: .0056
Step Down: 0.125
Step Over: 0.0625

That is my current setting. But I'm both looking at different cutters for longevity or upgrading the cutters but then I need to run feeds and speeds adjustments for my programs. We are trying to run times for efficiency and right now with these settings I am sitting around 7 hours to cut 8 boards. Just looking for both cutter advice and feed and speeds advice as I'm trying to find efficiency with this.

Problem #2:
Vacuum issue where if I finish cut any part to completion it looses vacuum.

I am looking at the composite brad nails as a solution for this. Having a quick run program that scores the top of the board so you can get the composite nails into place correctly on the parts before final cutting and just final cutting everything this way. Don't know if I'm barking up the right tree or not but it's what I am looking at. Does anyone else have any suggestions for keeping vacuum and parts down during cutting?

I am using a MDF spoil board that I am pulling my vacuum through.