Hi Juan,
- I'll go out to the shed shortly and check some voltages for you on those terminals, and post back here shortly.
- No, no ModBus, just running Phil Barretts grblHAL BoB Unkit for Teensy 4.1. - T41U5XBB - everything connected straight to it.
- send me a PM with your email address - I'll email you an excel spreadsheet that has every setting on my VFD. I documented every single setting from PD000 - PD187, when I got it. I bought my VFD and spindle from Amazon and there were suggested settings there, plus others I found on the web, as well as what I've set.

I've got columns for Factory Setting, Read Setting on 1st startup, Amazon recommendations, Web suggestions, My Setting

If I email you that, you'll be able to see exactly what is set on my VFD for every single setting, and what is changed from factory, that works for me. I'm in Australia so we run 240v 50Hz, so depending where you are you may need something slightly different than mine, but it'll give you all the settings that work for me, connected to, and running from Phil Barretts Break out Board.