587,611 active members*
4,287 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Nardini FastTrace parameters files for Fanuc 20T?

Hybrid View

Re: Nardini FastTrace parameters files for Fanuc 20T?

Quote Originally Posted by airnocker View Post
    I hope you still check this forum as I need the SRAM backup for the Nardini Fast Trace/Fanuc 20T if your still have them. Did you get copies of the manuals? I'd appreciate having a copy as well. Please let me know ASAP.
    Much appreciated.
    I think we my have found the original print-out of the Nardini Fast Trace/Fanuc 20T parameter control data. Can anyone confirm that it (the data "Ladder") consists of 48 Bytes of 8-bit data?
    airnocker
    Everything depends on everything else

Re: Nardini FastTrace parameters files for Fanuc 20T?

Quote Originally Posted by airnocker View Post
    I think we my have found the original print-out of the Nardini Fast Trace/Fanuc 20T parameter control data. Can anyone confirm that it (the data "Ladder") consists of 48 Bytes of 8-bit data?
    A good friend with a 1995 Nardini Fast Trace lathe w/Fanuc 20-T controller has to "reload" its volatile data after batteries died. We have the 48 Byte Nardini dot-matrix printout of these 48 bytes of data, plus we have a copy of another 1995 Nardini Fast Trace Fanuc parameter dump. This dump to a USB thumbdrive consists of 1,020 lines of text, a total of 18,432 bytes.

When comparing the line ranges that contain the Nardini 48 bytes of parameter data, several (about 4-5 bytes) of the Nardini printout we have do not match the parameter dump from the other working Nardini lathe.

We've modified these disparate bytes from the other Nardini parameter dump to match those in the Nardini 48 byte parameter printout of our lathe and uploaded it to our Fanuc.

When the Fanuc is power cycled it comes up with the follow error screen:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ErrorCodesFromThisParamFile.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	504633
    (and why is this image previewing upside down???)

Please, is there anyone on this forum that can help up diagnose and resolve the problems with getting our Nardini that once worked prior to SRAM battery failure?

Many thanks.
    airnocker
    Everything depends on everything else