587,854 active members*
4,057 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: A long Shot

Hybrid View

Re: A long Shot

I didn't realized this was a UK based Forum. Until after I posted. The Guide bushing sleeve is what was damaged unfortunately it was crashed into and caused it to be out of round. Citizen can fix it its just a timely repair 9-10 week lead time to just get part to Citizen in The USA. the what ever the repair time is. Our machines are old L20s(95-96 Models) So I'm not sure the Air drive one would work. Ill look into it though. Thanks for your time its Greatly appreciated.

I can't help with the Citizen part, but wish to point out that CNCZone and Industry Arena forums are not UK based forums, but have members from all over the globe.. There are some "Clubhouse" sub-forums here that focus on issues specific to members in a particular country or USA state, but most sub-forums here are not region or country specific.

Quote Originally Posted by RaderSidetrack View Post
    I can't help with the Citizen part, but wish to point out that CNCZone and Industry Arena forums are not UK based forums, but have members from all over the globe.. There are some "Clubhouse" sub-forums here that focus on issues specific to members in a particular country or USA state, but most sub-forums here are not region or country specific.
    Ok thanks For the Info i just Assumed it was UK based on being asked if i was in the UK. I don't care where i Can find the part at if i can find it. I just know I would like to have an extra one. anyway thinks again for the info and your time.