588,010 active members*
3,657 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > 0501 controller connection to DBZ 300 inverter

0501 controller connection to DBZ 300 inverter

Hello
    anyone in this group using CNC router with 0501 controller and Fuling DBZ 300 inverter. I have a Chinese router with these components and was having issues with the spindle lately, it used to start turning as I power on the machine. I thought the problem was with the controller which is a clone. So I wanted to upgrade to an original Richauto A11 or a 741. Could not find the right instructions for doing the conversions and may be blew up the A11 controller, and wanted to try the 741 controller.After much effort managed to make the connections but the spindle still not function. Then I realised that may be the spindle itself is defective, so I checked the resistance between the 3 terminals of the spindle which turns out to be 0.01, so I guess the spindle is bad.
    Now I want to connect the 0501 board back, but unfortunately I did not take any picture of the connections on the inverter. There are 4 wires from the controller to the inverter.
    I would be very grateful if anybody can guide me to make connections back to the inverter as the controller seems to work fine as I placed it another smaller machine (inverter not same )that I have and it works well. So I guess the problem lies between the inverter or spindle and before I order these items I want connect back the controller and see what happens.
    thanks

Re: 0501 controller connection to DBZ 300 inverter

Quote Originally Posted by ecoworld View Post
    Hello
    anyone in this group using CNC router with 0501 controller and Fuling DBZ 300 inverter. I have a Chinese router with these components and was having issues with the spindle lately, it used to start turning as I power on the machine. I thought the problem was with the controller which is a clone. So I wanted to upgrade to an original Richauto A11 or a 741. Could not find the right instructions for doing the conversions and may be blew up the A11 controller, and wanted to try the 741 controller.After much effort managed to make the connections but the spindle still not function. Then I realised that may be the spindle itself is defective, so I checked the resistance between the 3 terminals of the spindle which turns out to be 0.01, so I guess the spindle is bad.
    Now I want to connect the 0501 board back, but unfortunately I did not take any picture of the connections on the inverter. There are 4 wires from the controller to the inverter.
    I would be very grateful if anybody can guide me to make connections back to the inverter as the controller seems to work fine as I placed it another smaller machine (inverter not same )that I have and it works well. So I guess the problem lies between the inverter or spindle and before I order these items I want connect back the controller and see what happens.
    thanks
    You can find Fuling DBZ 300 inverter user manual at below link for your reference.
    https://www.paycnc.com/info/fuling-d...ual_i2687.html

Re: 0501 controller connection to DBZ 300 inverter

The circuit diagram for 0501 mentions M1, M2, M3 FWd, but on the DBZ no mention of these, but its S1, S2, S3-S6 etc. Which port is for FWD, M1, M2, M3. I have 4 wires on control board that needs to be connected on inverter.

Thank you