588,058 active members*
5,271 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Help with schematic TNC 145C.

I am new to this form, so excuse me for any.
    Errors and how I post this.
    I need help finding a document.
    I have a Bridgeport interact With a heidenhain tnc145c And I have all the manuals, but I am missing.Electrical schemati would like to have all of them but in particular I need The schematic four the interface boar Part number 221624-7148 This is the number on the board?
    I am working on. Trouble shooting Artifacts in the video signal.I have changed the monitor And it made no difference same Exact artifacts. I have also replaced all of the electrolytic capacitors in the power supply. So as you can see I need The scomatic It would make troubleshooting this easier instead of going in blind and having to reverse engineer Thank you all for your help And time with this Problem

Re: Help with schematic TNC 145C.

Welcome to the forum! For your Bridgeport Interact with a Heidenhain TNC 145C, finding the electrical schematic for the interface board (part number 221624-7148) is crucial for troubleshooting. I recommend contacting Heidenhain support directly, as they can provide the necessary documents. Additionally, joining user communities or forums dedicated to Bridgeport or Heidenhain equipment can help, as experienced users often share schematics and troubleshooting tips. Good luck with resolving the video signal artifacts!

Re: Help with schematic TNC 145C.

Thank you for replying. I have already contact them. They sent me all of the manuals programming setup and service. But they did not have the required schematics in then, but I will try finding A. Forum.
    For it.